Friday, April 1, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Hi, Alice from Thrifted Treasure here. I'm long overdue for my first pyrex post of 2011 so here goes!!!



I'm not usually a pink kind of girl but there is something so pretty about pink pyrex, I have only ever found one other pink piece (my Gooseberry cinderella bowl), so I was delighted to find these 2 pieces in the space of a couple of weeks , $3 each.

I don't think it's a secret that aqua is one of my favourite colours - love this casserole - $4!

Finally!!! A black Gaiety piece - this has been on my wishlist for ages - $4!

A fab Horizon divided dish - $7.50 on eBay, it was in the next suburb so I was able to pick up :-)

And this cute yellow casserole - $2.

I've really enjoying reading everyone else's posts about their pyrex finds. How amazingly fast has this blog grown? Well done Erin And Jeni!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the second and third pics - what pattern is that? So pretty.... Everything is a great find.... Pyrex is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just gaga over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifted Treasure - you did get treasures. With lids (mostly). The colors are so fresh.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors all look so pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic finds! I am drooling all over my keyboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love the 2nd and 3rd - never seen that pattern - any ideas on a name?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone,
    I don't know the name of the pattern on the 2nd and 3rd, they are marked "Agee Pyrex. Made in Australia". so maybe i was just a pattern made here and not in other countries?

    ReplyDelete