Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dreams....


I had a dream last night, a bad dream.

We were forced to leave our home (I Don't know why) and take only what we could reach.
I grabbed the necessities and a few pieces of Pyrex
(we were being rushed, so I couldn't get it all).
Later---
We were able to sneak back to our home and grab a few other things...I went for my Pyrex.
Again, I knew I wouldn't be able to get it all this go around.
----
A 3rd time we were able to get to our home....but this time there was a yard sale being held and all my Pyrex was gone/sold :(

Told ya it was a bad dream.

5 comments:

  1. That's more like a nightmare!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is definitely a nightmare!!! Gives me cold chills just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that's a Pyrex nightmare in my book!

    ReplyDelete