Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pyrex Art

A few days ago, I pulled out all of my Pyrex to do a fun photoshoot for my new Etsy shop goodies. I had a blast picking which pieces of my Pyrex would look the best with each art print, note card or magnet. Here are a few of my favorites...


Pink Mixing Bowl Art Print
{shown with my green Medallion bowl...one of my favorite pieces}


Avocado Green Mixing Bowl Set Magnet


Teal Scroll Mixing Bowl Magnet
I would faint if I ever found one of these bowls!!


New sets of Pyrex Note Cards



Colorful Stack of Mixing Bowls Magnet
These are my new clear bottom bowls I found at a thrift store for $9...I love the Spring colors!


Butterprint Fridgies Magnet



Colorful Stack of Mixing Bowls Note Card


Primary Mixing Bowl Art Print


Yellow & Orange Fridgies Art Print


Dandelion & Pink Daisy Divided Dishes Art Print

These and more are now available in my Etsy Shop {erinink.etsy.com}! Each art print and magnet are sold separately but I also have deals to buy 4 and save!

If you have any prints or colors that I have not done yet that you would like to be available let me know!!

Happy Pyrex hunting this weekend!!

-- Erin


12 comments:

  1. Visited your new blog! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a magnet!!! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I definitely need some of those magnets!! I love all your art work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always see your things scroll through my little 'Favorite Shop' feed on Etsy and it always makes me so happy to see them there! I LOVE the magnets, I think I might need to nab one! (Or five.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute - what a fantastic idea! I'm going to buy some right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to get my stuff erin!! :)

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are GREAT! I want to buy everything. Hey, if you're interested, we could sell them from this here blog. I'm horrible with money and administrative stuff, but if you're interested, let me know. Maybe we could just create a sidebar to a Pyrex store that has a link to this. Email me if you'd like

    monkeyintherocket@yahoo.ca

    Love the other Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Leslie - I expect them to get to you by Tuesday or Wednesday :)

    Erin - Thank you so much!! I will send you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  9. go usps! i got them today!! they're even more beautiful in real life.
    thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! That was fast!! So glad you love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete