Monday, June 20, 2011

Finishing Touches

 My husband and I found some great stuff at the Long Beach Flea Market this Sunday. I grabbed two pieces that kinda, sorta finish my collection.

An aqua 023 1.5 quart and an orange 043 1.5 quart. I think the orange one is part of the Daisy but with a clear lid. Can anyone confirm that? The flea market had TONS of Pyrex. Every row had one or two people who were selling copious amounts of it. The prices ranged from reasonable (I paid $10 a piece for my finds) to outrageous ($70 for a set of three aqua nesting bowls).


Here is my collection as of right now. There are two pieces not pictured that live on another bookcase. Seeing that one lonely yellow piece makes me think I need one or two more. Just a fridgie or a casserole. It never ends does it?

11 comments:

  1. The colors are beautiful together my favorite style Pyrex piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiice. How are the prices at the Long Beach market?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors are amazing together! And I love your radio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sixballoons the prices varied. They were tons of sellers each with their own idea of what "fair" is.

    @beetree Thanks! I made the radio (it's an ipod speaker)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful display! I'm so glad I found this blog-I collect some of the green and orange pattern pieces. I use them daily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful display!! I love those colors together!! And, to answer your question....no, it never ends! lol There's always one more piece to get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your space is one of my fav that I've seen that have included Pyrex! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice!! Love the color combos and you have arranged them beautifully!

    --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors (and I admire your restraint...unlike my hodgepodge collection). I think the orange oval casserole is from the Daisy collection. I have the same one but with the white daisy lid.

    ReplyDelete