Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vacation finds

Hello fellow Pyrexers! I haven't had anything to post lately because I was on a somewhat self-imposed Pyrex hiatus. That all changed this past week when I was on vacation in Tennessee, and North Georgia. I found some great Pyrex at pretty good prices, and left a lot of over-priced Pyrex behind, lol! So, without further ado, here's the loot...













Hope that wasn't too much of a picture overload! Aside from the Pyrex, we had a great time even though it was just as hot up there as it was here in Florida. I'll have some more pictures to post tomorrow of today's flea market finds! So, stay tuned! :)

10 comments:

  1. Nice find! I LOVE the blue Saxony casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a haul! congrats on the finds! what is the blue on called? i'm not familiar with that pattern as a side note, i bought some pyrex off a super nice guy from craigslist and he had just bought the same early american cinderella bowl but in its original box and as a chip and dip set. it had the bracket and a matching brown 441. isn't it fun drooling over pyrex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool! Love the blue one, and I'm a sucker for a divided dish :) I have that yellow fridgie and it's my favorite piece of all time. I use it constantly :)

    I am itching for a Pyrex road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lots of Pyrex! I hope the prices were good and you had a great time. It has been very hot here in Georgia!h

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white bowl didn't realize they even sold white Pyrex! I don't usually search for pieces but I'll be keeping my eyes open for a white bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LeslieH - the blue one is called "Saxony." I always thought it was called "Tree of Life" until someone on Flickr pointed out my error, lol.

    @Linda - oh yes we had a great time, and you're not joking, the weather was very hot both in Tennesse and Georgia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great finds! Love the Autumn Harvest fridgie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that saxony and the fridgie...well really all of it is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the info on the blue casserole. i'll have to keep on the look out for that pattern...i had a good weekend too. i suppose i should post the pics but i got a bunch of new pieces yesterday! (3 spring blossom casseroles, 401-403 also in that pattern, old orch oval casserole and 403 and a few forest fancies (472,441, 442)...so much pyrex to love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LeslieH - oh yes, please post pictures of your finds!!

    ReplyDelete