Sunday, June 5, 2011

Passing Through

One month to go in the school year and then I aim to fully get my thrifting groove back on. We've had nothing but rainy Saturdays and family gatherings this spring, so this Toronto Yardsaler has been in the doldrums. On a bright note, I scored some longed-for pieces at the Goodwill in St. Catharines this week.
Autumn Harvest for $2
Medium (slightly scuffed up) Butterfly Gold Cinderella bowl for $3
And a big, honkin' Spring Blossoms Cinderella bowl for $4

I'm heading out to a mystery location today. Shhh! I hope to come back with some Pyrex, or at least some other vintage treasures for my regular blog. I'm behind in my blog reading. I've got a lot of Pyrex blogging to catch up on. I dream of having a laptop and sitting under a shady tree in a park just reading blogs all afternoon - possibly sipping a Mint Jullep:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice finds! I'm trying to play catch-up too on the blogs. I've been gone for almost a week!

    ReplyDelete