Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recent Finds

It's been a while! Pyrex has been dry around here for months! I was so surprised to find a bunch of pieces this week! Maybe things have changed? :)

Pyrex by jenib320
Pyrex, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
Was so happy to find this Designs casserole today at an antique mall! I have the smaller sized dish to match!

Pyrex by jenib320
Pyrex, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
I already have one of these wonderful Friendship Lasagna pans, but I couldn't leave it behind at Goodwill! They're so handy!

Friendship by jenib320
Friendship, a photo by jenib320 on Flickr.
Finally earlier in the week I found these three Friendship Refrigerator dishes! I only needed the 502 to finish my set, but the 501s are in perfect condition and were only $1 each! Who could resist? :)

Happy Pyrexing!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky duck! I have concluded it is impossible to find ANY Friendship at the thrifts here in the PNW! If you ever want anyone to take that lasagna pan off your hands.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those, especially that lasagna pan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finds! I guess when it rains, it pours. I love the lasagna pan. I bet it's very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first one is amazing! I'm still hunting for my first fridgies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me to the list of droolers, I never ever ever find Friendship here in RI. And oddly enough, it is the pattern that began my Pyrex obsession! You are so lucky. That lasagna pan would get a work out in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope I find a lasagna pan some day - any pattern will do...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Friendship fridgie colors! My friend has the 401 Friendship mixing bowl and she doesn't collect. She said, " I will give it to you someday." lol! Brat! I have yet to find a piece myself.

    ReplyDelete