Monday, June 6, 2011

Shabby Aqua

It's been a while since I have posted about new additions.  I have been finding a ton of Pyrex - just not any butterprint or solid aquas & pinks.  Finally, I came across this cute aqua butterprint cinderella bowl:


It didn't look this great on the shelf - it was a mess of black metal marks & orange stains.  With a little elbow grease & cerambryte it came up looking swell!  Not too shabby for $3.99.  I didn't have any cinderella bowls prior to this one, so this is a first in my collection.

As you can see - it's already found a pretty & practical use in my studio holding vintage fabric!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! That's the last butterprint bowl that I need for my set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra - maybe I need to adopt your bowls to make this bowl less lonely ;) After all, what good is an incomplete set? Nice try right? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely find! It looks happy with fabric!

    ReplyDelete