Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clear Bottom Pyrex

I didn't realize I had so many of the clear bottom bowls, but I do!! I also have a small pink one, but I don't have a good picture of it. Can anyone tell me anything about these? I know they aren't extremely vintage. Were they sold in sets, or individually?? Inquiring minds want to know, LOL!!


I have two blue ones too!!

Ok, I'll quit hogging the blog with all my pics. Hopefully someone can answer my questions on these clear bottom Pyrex bowls. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a large white and a large turquoise (I dont use them tho).
    I too would like info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a set of three of these with a speckled granite finish new in the late 90's. I saw a set of four in the primary colors at an antique mall last weekend. No they are not as vintage, but still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! I didn't realize there were so many different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors- vintage or not! Great bowls- thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete