Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Fridgie!




I found my first fridgie at an estate sale Friday morning. It even had the lid… which had a little chip…..but not enough of a chip to dull the glow of buying my VERY FIRST FRIDGIE!




It’s a yellow-green 501B 1-1/2 cup cutie…..cost me $2.50! I think it is from the Verde refrigerator set. I’ve pictured it with the two smallest bowls from my set of Verde Cinderella bowls and it seems to match the smallest one.




I guess this means I have to find the rest of the set!!!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a great deal AND your first fridgie!!! I am still waiting patiently for mine. LOVE the color, and really- fridgies are all about the lined lids in my book. Glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thant's right girl you have to find the rest of the set so get going.

    I am going off to look agian at a local mall here. I can find them however not at $2.50

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finding your very first fridgie!! Hope you find more...they can be quite elusive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the fridgies?? I love the Verde pattern and so YES I think you need to find the rest of the set!!

    ReplyDelete