Friday, January 7, 2011

Xmas with Pyrex...

Xmas with Pyrex was a lot more low key than last year...

Last year was a retro appetizer supper complete with cocktail weiners wrapped in bacon...


Maple Tarlets in Pink Daisy...

Tangerines in a big momma Delphite bowl (Pyrex of course)

It's not that I don't LOVE Pyrex anymore but different year, different meal (and Pyrex)...


Cheese fondue appetizer, vintage tablecloth and Pyrex serving bowls.

Bread dressing in Turquoise Snowflake


Fruit Squares in Charcoal Snowflake

Ok maybe I didn't use tons of Pyrex in my Xmas meal...But I sure use it all the time :)

3 comments:

  1. I think that is something more people need to do is USE their Pyrex. It cooks awesome, looks great on the table. You just need to hand wash it so you don't lose your finish. I love mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very pretty and yummy! i am using three pyrex bowls right now to sort puzzle pieces! lol almost all of my baking/mixing stuff that i use regularly is clear pyrex that i have had since i got married. one or two pieces may not be that old, but most of is is. i also have fiesta that i have a lot of pieces in that i use all the time. they are just too pretty not to use. i haven't used the pyrex for any cooking yet (my 16 year old would be saying that i would have to cook first - and she would be right)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhhh! As soon as I saw the first picture, I knew it was you. Amazing spread of vintage Pyrex and food. Nobody does it better.
    Hugs,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete