Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pyrex Trade!

I made my first Pyrex trade!
My new friend Taylor and I hooked up on the Flickr Pyrex For Trade group and got to talking. You got this? How 'bout this? You want this for this? And so on... :) Finally we decided on a trade. Some people might think I am crazy for trading a coveted Butterprint bowl, but, hey I wanted something else!


I had quite the issue finding a box until I went to Wal-Mart and found these awesome boxes for .88¢! I bought quite a few of them for later use. I packed up the precious Butterprint with peanuts and foam and newspaper. It's not moving an inch!


In return I got this Spring Blossom quart with lid :) I use quarts quite often and I only need one more to complete this set. Maybe someone wants to trade if they have one?? Hehe!


Of course I'm going to add her pretty red bubble wrap to my shipping supplies. Reuse, recycle! So if anyone wants to trade with Taylor visit her Pyrex Flickr trade set and check out my Flickr set too. Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I'm going to inventory my Pyrex and think about what I would like and see if a trade can be made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't trades fun??? I'm going to have to go to Walmart to get some of those boxes. I love trading - I just did my 2nd one, and I'm wanting more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some pieces that i would love to have, i just don't think i have what you may want. you both have a wish list that includes things that are my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hooray for trades! i'm so glad you could be my first amanda... haha
    i have since set up three more! i REALLY encourage everyone to play along

    ReplyDelete