Sunday, November 28, 2010

#1 Son....

Look what my son (an avid bottle collector and antique lover) got for me last weekend! Since he was a little boy, he's always loved vintage and antique items. Now he's on the Pyrex trail for his Mom! Isn't that great?? :) :) When he came over Thanksgiving Day he brought me a set of Butterfly Gold salt and pepper shakers (which I plan on posting later). Also, yesterday when he was out and about, he found me a yellow Pyrex bowl. I think it's awesome that he's contributing to his Mama's Pyrexia!! ha, ha, ha....Now, if I could just get my daughter on the Pyrex bandwagon, I'd really be overrun with Pyrex!!! I've got to work on her some more!



2 comments:

  1. My younger daughter loves vintage also. Now if I can just get her to start looking for Pyrex when she shops...hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete