Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please pass the butter....

Pyrex butter dish to be more exact! This is the only Pyrex butter dish I've been able to find. Would love to find a Spring Daisy, or any other pattern. Had this one for a while, but Erin wanted someone to post some beautiful Pyrex pics, and this is all I got, LOL.....at least for now. It's not been a good week for Pyrex thrifting. So, show me your Pyrex butter dishes so I can be jealous! Have a Happy Sunday and great Pyrex thrifting week!!

8 comments:

  1. Now I like this butter dish! I think I only have one, I will have to take a photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's an amish pattern butter dish that i recently listed in my etsy shop although i may decide to keep it :)

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/61721547/vintage-pyrex-butterprint-butter-dish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale-ing in Denver -- Oooooo, that Butterprint is beautiful!! Maybe I could drop a hint to hubby that it would make a nice Christmas present! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was out thrifting at an antique mall today, and I saw two butter dishes, but they were $16, which I thought was too high! I'm holding out hope for a cheaper one somewhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't bought a butter dish yet, but I love seeing them here. Yours is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did find a spring daisy butter dish, but only the lid. I bought it anyway for a dollar, in hopes I will find a bottom some day. Yours is quite lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I have yet to find one at all- I collect the snowflake garland, butterprint and friendship pieces but would love ANY butter dish. We use an ugly clear one I bought for around $2 at a discount store. I need a pretty one for my table! Lucky Duck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny! I found the exact same butter dish a few days ago at a Salvation Army thrift store, also the only butter dish I have been able to find (at a reasonable price)! It was only $2.50. I couldn't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete