Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thrift!

Hello Pyrex lovers!

I had some great luck at the thrifts this weekend,
and just wanted to share the spoils with you.

Coppy Filigree bread plate, 50¢.
My first piece of dinnerware!
I love it even more than I thought I would.

Daisy 045 casserole, $3.00.
So shiny!  And cheap!
Especially for this particular store.

Fire King Primrose dinner plate, $1.00.
Perfect for cookies!
I don't mean to sully the site, 
but sometimes FK needs a little love too.
Especially when it has pretty pink and red flowers on it.

What did you find at the thrifts this weekend?
Any Pyrex?
Show us, please!

I hope you are having a marvelous Sunday.

~Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Love the FK Primrose! Ever find the matching Salt and Pepper Shakers, hold on to them.....they are very rare!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great buys! I think a little FK love is OK for sure. Very pretty plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well!! I love the FK primrose pattern!! Wish I could find more pieces. I only have a little creamer in the primrose pattern. I did pretty well today at the flea market. I'll post my finds tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love that daisy casserole. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! We have the copper filigree plates and bowls that are our dailies. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Daisy casserole! The opal lids are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete