Thursday, November 18, 2010

More Good Luck!

Wow - I have been having some seriously good Pyrex luck lately! Here are my latest finds - prices ranged from $1 to $9. :) We made a return trip to Maine this past week and I picked up a few pieces there, including the little green flower bowl above. I almost didn't grab it but I couldn't resist :) The piece below was found at a church fair. It's a little bit beaten up, but it was the $1 find, so it came home with me anyway. I really like the color of this one, even if it is a little faded.

4 quart Gooseberry!! Found this one at a thrift shop that I ran into after donating some clothes. And a pink Pyrex pie plate! Say that 3 times fast! :) My boyfriend found this one for me at the antique shop in Maine. I'm going to make pumpkin crisp in it for Thanksgiving :)


Last but not least is Gold Medallion - also found at the antique store. I was surprised to get such good deals on the antique store finds, they are usually overpriced, but I will buy just about anything under $10! This is in almost perfect condition :) I really do need to concentrate on some storage solutions now though...I have Pyrex everywhere - I need shelving!!!

3 comments:

  1. Some more wonderful Pyrex pieces. I am like you, now I need more display solutions. I can't show it all now and I hate to pack it away! Love the Pink Gooseberry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love the pink gooseberry and gold medallion especially :-)

    ReplyDelete