Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tis the Season for Pyrex

I don't mind confessing, here amongst like-minded individuals, that I am planning my Christmas recipes around what will look best in this Pyrex. I think a pink and aqua Christmas will be cooler than the traditional green and red. I just feel happy looking at it!

This week I happened upon the divided dish in the Snowflake pattern, which matched the casserole dish I already had.

AND I found my first bit of Pink Gooseberry! It's the large Cinderella Bowl. Pink Gooseberry and Butterprint are on my hit list so I was so happy to find this at a thrift shop! It was up near the front by the cash registers as if someone decided last minute not to purchase it. Luckily when I spotted it, nobody was in between me and the Gooseberry or there might have been bodily harm (probably to my body, I'm not the most agile person in the world).

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. By safe, I mean no Pyrex breakages! =)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and yes I Love using my Pyrex for holiday sides. Your photos didn't show up in the post darn it! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finds. They are lovely. I have a large pink Cinderella bowl and it is perfect for mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete