Sunday, November 14, 2010

Housekeeping by PC Blogmistress

Hello Pyrex collectors and voyeurs,
I'm doing a fairly good job of keeping on top of adding new author's names, but occasionally I make mistakes, or perhaps type with a glass of wine clutched between my thrifty sausage fingers...
Anyway, if you are marla f., emily w., or cherry m., please drop me a line to say if you received your invite from Blogger. If not, I'll re-enter your info.

Thanks,
Now someone please post some fabulous Pyrex pictures.
Erin

4 comments:

  1. Erin you are doing a fabulous job as the mistress of all things PYREX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. I keep a riding crop under the bed - LOL - or is that TMI?
    Just joking.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, I actually emailed you a while back asking for an invite and you replied to me, telling me yes, but then I never got the invite... can you resend to tara (at) scarboroughseashells dot com? Thanks so much, I can't wait to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Tara,
    I'll resubmit. Better luck this time.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete