Thursday, November 11, 2010

Additions to my addiction!

Now I love Antique Malls and looking but unless it's a great price I don't usually buy...but look what I recently found on a trip out with some fellow blogging buddies.....


This wonderful 1~1/2 qt beauty
No lid but for $4.50 I grabbed it
So far I have not been able to identify this pattern

This next piece of Pyrex has led a rough life
Scratches, discoloration and less then stellar cleaning
It needed a good home and for $1.50 it found one
Cleaned up and happy now, I will use this piece for sure.  

Happy Junkin,
Linda

4 comments:

  1. I love pyrex too!!! My favorite and most used mixing bowl is pyrex and many of my baking dishes are vintage pyrex. Thanks for Visiting my blog. The tobacco jar is stoneware. Very heavy. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first one is so pretty! the flower reminds me of the tudor rose. i wonder what pattern it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was a promotional piece. Congrats on your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 1/2 cradled decorator casserole 1957 promotion. The flowers look the same in my book but are separated more. Pyrex by corning colectors guide susan tobier rogove book

    ReplyDelete