Monday, November 8, 2010

Butterfly Gold PDF Freebie

As you may remember, my Pyrex of choice is the Butterfly Gold pattern. Here is my previous post about it!

As I was going through some old files on my computer I found these distressed stamps I had made last year, totally inspired by my love of Pyrex Butterfly Gold. I thought I'd share the PDF with you here. You know, in case you want to iron it on to your t-shirts or something to show the world your love of Pyrex every where you go!

I hope this works! Just click to download and enjoy!
Amy

Golden Butterfly

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Those are very nice!! I'm not that creative or crafty, but I might just have to think up a way to use these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, lovely of you to share. i often think pyrex patterns would look amazing printed on fabric.

    if you like butterfly gold, you may want to pop by my blog today. there's some gratuitous use of pyrex in a recipe i shared...

    http://imadeitso.com/2010/11/09/recipe-squash-spice-loaf/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the four figures in the middle would make a great stencil to use on a kitchen back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm going to share these with a crafty friend who loves BG!

    ReplyDelete