Thursday, November 25, 2010

Blue Horizon Store & Serve

Happy Thanksgiving, neighbours to the South! It's SixBalloons here.


I wanted to share a few photos of a really nice Horizon Blue Store and Serve casserole I found a while back. When I first spotted this piece, it was the first time I had seen this Pyrex pattern. I thought it was nice how the floral band extended almost around the entire bowl, and how there were alternating pattern "panels".


This piece was missing its lid but still in great condition.


Can't wait to see what else is sitting on your shelves!

5 comments:

  1. it's such a pretty pattern. i have the small rectangular pan to match. yours is in great condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a small one, with a lid that my mom brought me the other day! it is very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've got this same dish, no lid either. Love the sharp blue pattern against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a big fan of blue, but that is a really unique pattern; more intricate than most. It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete